Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lovely night

:) now is already 1.26 am, i think i will be going to sleep now :) just finished chating with my sui gor, joel :D he told me alot of his secrets STORIES..this the first time i never left him alone infront of computer, previously,i always offline without telling him. sorry weee :(


haha, just say byebye to jiunnyi too, long time didn't chat with him la! he just get scolded by me :D Anyway, he has grown mature la :D From this momment, my mind flash back alot of memories when the times he still in this school :D He is really a good guy, he had did a lot of things for me just to make me happy :) i still remembered last year birthday, he is the one who stayed by myside ....and a lot a lot a lot ~~~~~ from form1 till now, i will never forget !his childishness, quarelling, laughing, playing.......Even when the times we played basketball together :p the happy momment we went through together.This kind of feeling is really good
hahaa..where to find such a good guy....appreciate :)
no doubt that we have changed our own life but Memories will never be erasered...right??haha ...im talking to u la!!XD


good night weeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment