Friday, October 9, 2009

exam

well. The final exam for form4 is coming. Ouuhh, i've planned for my time table to study during this holidays. Surprisingly all form4's students could have such a nice holidays now since the PMR examination has started and we don't need to go school, hmm maybe the class is not enough and most of the teachers need to focus on form5's coming SPM more than us, xp!
haha, 2 weeks more to go for exam.. what am i still doing now? xp Maybe its too long i never come to my blog. haha.. Nowadays i'm TOTALLY addicted to FACEBOOK. haha, the game 'PET SOCIETY' was really awesome ! i Love to play this so much and this could be my REASON to ''neglacted'' my blog and friendster even my msn. haha.

Anyway, some relaxation is a must for me. well, this holidays still not bad, i went to sunway pyramid with my beloved friends last wednesday and i've missed my chemistry class xp. i know im bad but since i have stayed at home for so long to study, this the BEST time for me to relax myself. haha.. that day i felt like im a ''GOOD'' skater. should i say like this? xp. Ice skating was really fun, but still i fell down that day=.= its EXACTLY not my fault, someone's BAJET dumb and made me can't stop at that moment, that's why i will PK lol

haha..thats all for today's lovely night.
My room was super quiet today, because my sister, mother and father were not at home and my brother was still at SOMEWHERE .haha, by the way, he fly everywhere everytime.

nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment