Friday, January 29, 2010

A nightmare or a beautiful dream?

Last night i was on phone with my old friend until 1 o'clock . I've realized something in life, suddenly a fresh scene was appeared in my mind. It's been a long time ago....

After i off the phone, i was tired so i went to bed, that time was 1.30am. I made a very special dream last night. i don't know it is a nightmare? or a beautiful dream? The scene was so sweet and true, but i know it wont be happened. In the other way round, i found that it might be a nightmare for me if it happens in real life.
i wondered something..i have many questions in my mind, i wish to ask but i can't....
The utmost important part in the scene , i still remember.
A mistake i've made in 5 years ago....I don't know it is right or wrong. The memories will always exists. The dream was just like .....a reminder for me not to forget someone..

J

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment