Tuesday, May 18, 2010

hello miss B

HEY MISS BIAATCH!!
Don't mess with me u know!!! U are nothing!! You are just nothing!! "OK??!!
Don't think you are the queen of the world!! DEFINITELY YOU ARE NOT! Guess what actually you are in me.. As what i said. BIAATCH!
Although it was rude, but i really dislike the way you talk, you walk, you run, you laugh, you see, you ask, you answer, even you breath!! It was so irritating and annoying!!! Stop acting cute and innocent infront of us! Opps, i've forgotten that was your style right? !!!
Just don't appear infront of me! And just get lost from me and my friends. AS I REALLY HATE AND DISLIKE YOU!! so sorry to say that! because of your bad altitude of treating my friend and i felt this was so wrong , i wondered : what is the matter with you? what's wrong with you, think who are you. QUEEN? KING? PRINCESS? GOSH!!
don't worry, i won't curse you, i won't do something might hurt u, but i will feel not right with you when i see you. ok? get that?!!!

as being a girl, i feel shame on you! that's what i wanted to say. AND! stop hurting my friends!! Get lost okay? go back to your gang of friends, don't try to challenge us. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to do that.. Thats all my feeling, and this the first time i release my anger in my blog. And it proves that how angry i am! well, i can be good, in the other way round, i can be very bad .So, just go back to your ' stage' and display your 'style' to other audience. I REALLY DON'T like your fashion show!! VERY DISGUSTING!! YOUR STYLE WAS JUST like NO STYLE!! okay?...

No comments:

Post a Comment