Friday, May 29, 2009

:)

yeah! my installation day has been successfully held in pusat sumber today with all the good complements.! :D im so happy, there was 7 of the rotarians attended our installation day, my school principal and also teacher advisor :) Our principal started to give support to us , i saw she keep on chating with my rotarians , when the installation came to the end, she said we have did a great job, next time any event about interact MUST inform her, but remember to have a rehearsal first :p Around 2.45pm, rotarians have to leave and went to MBS to attend ICC meeting, before they leave, we have some group photos with them. haha :D something proud to share here, i got the ''opportunity'' to sit with all the rotarians, even the new generation. rtn arwin kumar has to stand, actually i invite him to sit but he don't want, he said is okay ;p happy weee:) Well, my speech wasnt that good la...but at least got brought some fun to my members and rotarians 'aha' xD. maybe im nervous, so in the middle of my speech, i've made a lot of mistakes, i saw my principal was looking at me, she was paying fully attention to what i said that time. :D During the install part, the giving tie and tag that time, when it came to the last, president, itc lee chu yee.haha Rtn robin tay asked me '' are u ready to take this? president? ^^ SURE,why not? :)'' Even thought the installation just held in a normal size room, in the simplest way, the simplest decoration and also the simplest opening ceromony, but it had brought fun and make them satisfied with it.Simple the best :) I'll try my best to do for what i have promised to do :) oh ya, our souvenier for rotarians and outgoings really nice weee^^ i got one too:D it actually made by the jelly baby,wait a..i show u now ^^





another happy thing to share, guess what.. my moral test get 80 marks..XD....fuiyoh...A1 aa^^
hahaha :D

see that?XD...^^ geng lehhh...
So the next thing to do is my prefect's camp, i will do my best for it!! :)
anything i will post to my blog soon :D see yaaa

thats all for today la^^
my second memorable day ...muacksssss

cy

No comments:

Post a Comment