Wednesday, May 13, 2009

=X

Promised to freeze the blog for one month but failed to do so =D
All because of chunhong, he reminded me about the tagged! And i owed a lot of friends a REPLY so forced to break the promised and start blogging now!! ^^

Well, my interact stuff almost settled, prefect camp also okay already, now just left for my exam^^
Exam is coming, still got 4 days more :D but i still sit in front of the computer and playing now!
=p..

:) Today saw a lot of my old friends ^.^i felt so happy. Huey wen, the doraemon and her boy friend. then i saw juechuan:( So sad he didnt see me, but still got sms me and said sorry to me on he didn't noticed a ''LENGLUI'' that time :p At Lrt station, i saw chunhong and his friends too. Well, i get scolded by him just now, why i didnt say hi and talk to him..sorry la boss^^ Then, a first hi to eddy today ^^ we know since 2008 i think..almost 1 year of chating but never say hi to each other before.FINALLY we did that!! and also my lovely GOR, davis. He told me he wanted to gay with eddy tonight ...haha.ENJOY YA GOR^^


here i also want to say thanks to joel^^
thanks for your present and the little small''book'' with so many touching words...
Appreciate it much...

i think..that's all for today...
need to study already...
c ya :D...

No comments:

Post a Comment