Friday, July 23, 2010

Don't smoke

I dislike & hate people who smoke. Especially those who are smoking around me!

I just bought a new pencil case at popular this afternoon and i was so happy :).Then, my friends and i went to ' hao hong' for lunch. After we'd sat down and ordered, suddenly from the corner of my eye, i could see someone was smoking around. When i turned to the back, my eyebrows pulled together and crumpled my forehead. Guess what ? I saw A GANG of students smoking there :( I looked at them in disbelief! ISH. The bad and foul smell made me felt angry but i endured all of this without complaining ! Could you all please walk away when you want to smoke? You all never thought of other people, some of them (like me) might want to enjoy their meal, but those smelly smoke will definitely spoil it.

I was so angry. They shouldn't smoke at this ages, they were only 15 years old and still have long way to go. NONSENSE ! spend so much money on cigarettes, it's a kind of stupid behaviour! Unless they wish to die faster or money is meant nothing to them, then i have nothing to say LOL. I believe once they have touched it, they will not ' give up' easily. I was wondering how does it feel when smoking. They seemed enjoying but for me, it wasn't!
My good mood changed. I wished to get out from this place as fast as possible since the young smokers were still smoking there. Luckily i brought my handkerchief :)

Just STOP smoking. It's really not good for health. Smoking will harm you badly. Maybe you will not see the effects on you now,but in the future i bet you will regret. Or maybe you can stay away from people when you want to smoke, because we don't want to breath in smoke from cigarettes you smoked and be the passive smokers. We are so innocent!!
Say no to cigarettes!!


Smoking- the silent killer! Get rid of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment