Thursday, July 15, 2010

Twilight saga

Well, the new chapter Eclipse was just on showing in the cinema :)
Initially, i was not interested in this movie. I was like ' anti -ing' the twilight and i felt so irritated since my friends were all discussing about this movie. You know? I was blur and their mouths just kept saying Edward, Bella, Jacob....... I wondered WHY all my friends could be so crazy in that ? I wanted the know why.

BUT, after watching Eclipse ( the third chapter) with teng and yen on last wednesday.
I had totally changed my mind ! AND i'd realized their feelings ! Because im currently in love with TWILIGHT !! I just can't control myself from doing silly things. Like what? :) i was thinking if one day i could be with JACOB or EDWARD! OHW~ i think i will faint straight away infront of them! I know it's quite ridiculous. Just stop laughing at me :)

Maybe you might think that im weird . I should watch the first 2 chapters which are the twilight and new moon first instead of watching the eclipse. That's why i was blur with all the characters and story when i was watching eclipse.Because the stories were actually related. Guess what? i felt shocked with the first scene which was Edward kissed Bella.

Last night before i went to bed, i took out the story book and read. Ya,no doubt it will take me longer time to finish the story . That's why i prefer to watch movie but i will still read the books :) And now my mind is full of JACOB . I just can't stop thinking of his body muscles. SO WARM and you really melt my heart. Sorry to Edward. I don't mean to hurt you but i just so in love with JACOB :) And now im waiting for someone to send me the twilight and new moon movies .
It was really amazing! The movie was full of romance and loves. The next one will be breaking dawn, i just can't wait for this!! I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING now.



“I offered eternal servitude, remember. I’m your slave for life.”
— Jacob Black

No comments:

Post a Comment