Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Enjoy

Well, yesterday i went to my cousin's new house at Maluri :) By the way, it's a condominium. The outlook of the block wasn't looked nice, but inside the house was shocking me really! :D Heard from cousin, they just got a big renovation for their new house, every things and furniture have renewed.

Early in the morning, my granpa came to pick us up . Actually the purpose we went there was to accompany my granpa and granma since my uncle's family went for vacation, so there's a bit boring to stay at home . Additional, my grandma's having a very serious illness, so it's better to stay at aunt's house and take good care of her.

Honestly, my grandpa and mom love to sing K, such a coincidence, there was a new karaoke set in my cousin's house, plus a big plasma TV :) Then my cousin and I went to the swimming pool LOL, the maid was feeding my grandma, thanks to my aunt alot , she used to sacrifice her sleep time to take care loklok baby (: wow, a big fun day there, my grandpa looked so happy that time. Came to dinner, since yesterday was winter solstice festival, most of the restaurant has closed. Fortunately, we could found a chicken rice shop there! haha. Full with satisfaction :) yummy.

Around 8 o'clock, grandpa fetched us back. Phew, thanks god! i still can catch up with my drama in time. yeah :) haha. Tomorrow will be christmas EVE. haha, can't wait till tomorrow :)
HeartsSssSs..

No comments:

Post a Comment