Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shopping day

Hey :) Just came back from shopping.We're both very tired. My sister and I went to times square, sungai wang and pavilion today. Peoples were everywhere, there's a bit crowded, but its excusable since today was SUNDAY.

Reached there around 12pm. Sales everywhere! Everything get discount up to 70%. Year end sales was really a good plan for everyone! :) First thing first, i went to visit Emily. She was feeling so shock after seeing me, chat with her there for few minutes, thought to lunch with her but need to wait until 4o'clock. Well. it's abit too late:x

Before we go to the next station, sister felt thirsty so we went watson for a while. Then we saw a winner the pooh there. WOW. it's so cute and only cost rm27.96 after discount 60%. We really wish to buy it , unfortunately, the doll was broken and that's the last one so only for display not for sale :(

Never mind,the cashier told us that there'll be another branch in sungai wang and pavilion. So we went to the next station, sungaiwang. Haha, we were looking for watson. Finally, we found it, but it's not winnie the pooh, it was a tiger :D cute also. So we bought it at the end :) Tell you, there's only 6 tigers left on the closet. You want? Just go and get it now! Sorry, the camera's cable is not in my hand now, so i can't upload the photos :( but it 's really cute. You know? the original price was rm69 + but get 60% discount after will be rm28 . Worth it! DISNEY BRANDED, NOT FAKE!

Then, shopping time! Shop there floor by floor and we found VOIR. Almost took an hour there. Yeah :) Finally bought a skirt and a blouse, but quite expensive : / Went to other shops too, but can't find any nice clothes. HAHA, stupid me, my sister almost get mad, went GIORDANO twice but came out without buying anythings :p PADINI and SODA the same. We found alot nice inside, maybe i'm too choosy, long time never go for shopping. I do believe that what i said above was just an excuse, i know i FAT, cannot fit in the shirt!! What to do? too many dinner and supper activities for me in the past few weeks :X HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i'm not fat okay? just many S size have sold out xD

Planning to go SUNWAY or MIDVALLEY next week, got few more days time for me to slim down .HAHAHAHA, very funny right? =.=""" Around 4 something, we walked to pavilion. WOW, so many peoples there also, i wondered why ? We saw many christmas trees still displaying there and we could heard so much camera sounds . The first stepped to PAVILION, COLD! The air conditioning there was freaking cold, both of us almost get freezed. We took our lunch there, rest for a while, then continue our journey. We saw GUCCI, PRADA, COACH, LV and many more branded shops there, that's all my sister's future target after she get into society and work. All i can say, good luck! :)

After that, i heard my phone's ringing. Ohw, that was my mother :D is time to go back home. HaHa, can i say today was Fun? i think my sister will whack me after she see this xD. For her it might be a tough to accompany me...
but for me, it was REALLY FUN. Is so happy to bully my sister :p

No comments:

Post a Comment