Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy day

One word to describe all my feeling today!
HAPPY!!!
Today was the most meaningful and memorable day of mine!
Thanks for fulling my day with all the happiness !

♥♥♥~~♥


It's so great to spend a good day with right time with you : )
All the best to you in the future, i trust you can even you think you can't!!
Fully support you here no matter what happen.
I know you're going to NS this Sunday, gonna miss you so much!
Take care yourself there, is time for you to learn something in life :D
Maybe it will be very tough, but i know you can handle that .
Hearts you. Dear ..

Thanks for the winnie the pooh doll :D LOVE IT SO MUCH! I think my sister will be very jealous on me ..
Not forgetting the pig too. It's really cute. Hopefully the battery inside the pig can hold a little longer, so that the effect won't disappear . . . .Just like the 2 cows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment