Sunday, March 14, 2010

revision

Finally i got the mood back to write my blog.
Hi everyone! ya, im having one week of holidays, but this holidays are so different, i have to fully use this week of holidays to catch up all the subjects in form 4 and the current ones!
Last friday, after schooling i went for bowling with my friends [ i didn't play ]. That day was bm & bi week combined class singing competition. Congratulation to 5AJ , 5AK and 5SB (my lovely class ) We won in the competition, even though my class cant get the first price but we were really enjoy during the singing competition. We did a great JOB :) Maybe u might get confused, im not going for bowling with my classmate but with other gang of friends , the rocks one! Reached home around 5pm, that time lok lok was still here :) playing with him until 6pm, then i took my shower. After that straight away took out my addmaths workbook and do!!

I was confused with the add maths...so hard=( Luckily my brother was here , thanks to him so much for teaching me :) At least i can understand the basics, so i can just put it aside first, next come to biology . Ohw, another killing subject=( Even though i understand the concept, but i don't know how to answer the questions, i was afraid of answering questions.. anyone can help ?

Can i say im stressed ? .....
this exam is really important.. i've set a target for myself... i hope i really can do it!!! i've promised myself that i won't make the same mistakes anymore.....
blessing...
:)
Cheers for the brighter days and that's the choice we're making, we are the world, we are the children

No comments:

Post a Comment