Thursday, March 25, 2010

Recall :)

Recall something...
I met Bryan just now during the recess time. Well, we were talking about you. Hmm, or i should say i'm asking him about you. Haha, heard from him that you've become a hardworking guy. Ya, im happy to hear that :) Well. I don't know whether my past decision is correct or wrong, but im sure that my support to you from now onward will always exist and CORRECT:) Im thinking of someway to show my best support to you :) . As i said in the previous post

NOTHING IS IMPORTANT THAN MY/YOUR FUTURE!

is true . Many of my seniors told me the same thing, if u don't work hard now, you'll totally regret when u step into the society. Heard from someone said you're learning a kind of martial art. Sounds great, i know it can helps in building immunity , it definitely will beneficial you :) Im talking to you la kitty tan :) I just want to ask . How're you recently? :)
All the best to you .

Memories between you and me . HOHOOooo.

Cy.

No comments:

Post a Comment