Monday, March 15, 2010

monday

It's me again :) Just came back from tuition. No doubt, i have a date with Anwar at Martin again :)
He was a bit mad with the 4 late comers just now :0

And, i never expected that today's class will have so many people compare to thursday's class , im thinking of coming on monday's class before, but now i've changed my mind :( Sorry Hong
Anyways, THANKS to chunhong *huby for booking seats for me :)

Today's lesson was quite hard :( I almost get confused in those series resistance and parallel.... Never mind, i planned to revise physics tonight :) In fact, i learned these thingy when i was in form 2. I still remembered these things can be found in KH form 2, am i right ?:) As time went by, i've successfully forgotten all the KH i learned ^.^.

I think that's all for today la, my emotional monday [ just now it was raining, after a while the sun came out again, then suddenly the sun has disappeared and hidden behind the cloud ]
:) hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment